The employment department of HADES CONSULTING has a large team of professionals who are experts in providing all kinds of advice to businesses, as well as freelancers and professionals, in both employment law and social security, with extensive experience in personnel management (recruitment, payroll, social security, etc.), legal and administrative defence, human resources and all other social and employment issues.
The services we provide including the following:
- Payroll management
- Management of work permits, visas, residence cards and all Mauritanian public documents required by the client or their employees
- Up-to-date information on issues related to the social branch of law.
- Ongoing consultancy, both written and verbal, on any issue arising from the company’s industrial relations.
- Preparation of disciplinary documents, investigation and resolution of disciplinary procedures and formalisation of other simple documents on leaves of absence, sanctions, promotions, resignations, etc.
- Attending meetings in the workplace at the request of the client in an advisory capacity with directors, workers’ representatives or trade unions.
- Study and advice on industrial disputes, redundancy programmes, strikes, business closures, etc.
- Assisting the business on a permanent basis in dealings with government agencies.
- Assistance and representation before the Department of Employment and Social Security Inspections, employment court, etc.
- Study and wording of appeals to the employment and judicial review courts.